WD2023 Conference scholarship applications are now closed.
Thank you for your interest in attending the Women Deliver 2023 Conference. You can still participate by registering to attend here. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Women Deliver 2023 Conference (WD2023) will be Women Deliver’s most inclusive, diverse, and accessible convening to date. Together with partners, we are committed to ensuring that people of all ages, spanning all geographies and backgrounds, can attend WD2023.
Delegates taking a selfie in front of Timothy Goodman’s mural in the Youth Zone at the Women Deliver 2019 Conference in Vancouver.
Our scholarship program, available both to those who wish to attend WD2023 in-person or online, provides financial assistance to individuals who would otherwise be unable to cover the cost of attending the Conference. Applications for on-site and virtual scholarships will be open through 1 October 2022, and will be accepted in English, French, and Spanish.
Scholarships are open to individuals of any age and background. Preference will be given to applicants from low- and middle-income countries and/or from populations disproportionally affected by discrimination, who are working to advance gender equality and the health, rights, and wellbeing of girls and women. Preference will be given to those who have not previously been awarded scholarship to attend a Women Deliver Conference.
- 19 July 2022: Scholarship applications open
- 1 October 2022: Scholarship applications close
- January 2023: Applicants are notified of outcomes
- All registration fees
- Hotel accommodation (17-20 July 2023)
- Economy airfare
- Visa and related costs
- Per diem for ground transportation and daily meals
- Health insurance
*For persons with disabilities who travel with an assistant or minors under the age of 18 traveling with a chaperone, the scholarship will cover the needs of one additional person.
- All registration fees
Applications will be reviewed by the WD2023 Advisory Group and Women Deliver Staff. Women Deliver will notify selected scholarship recipients by January 2023.
Upon acceptance, scholarship recipients must commit to the following:
- Actively participate during the full duration of the Conference.
- Adhere to the Conference Code of Conduct.
- Share knowledge gained at WD2023 and Global Dialogue with community members through a mechanism of choice (e.g., hosting an event, writing a blog, sharing social media posts, creating a video, etc.) and report back to Women Deliver by the end of 2023.